Part-Time Student Accounts handles all student needs which include preferential interest rates, TeleBanker access and a Student Guide on studying for exams and preparing a CV.
- A savings account
- A preferential interest rate on the account
- A Republic Credit Card (Normal Credit Card criteria apply)
- Interest applied on a tiered basis and paid quarterly
- Auto transfers on the account
- Make It Happen “Get Started Loan” package
- Make It Happen “Further Education Loan” package
- Make It Happen “Computer Loan” package
- Monthly service charge of $10.01 which entitles you to unlimited transactions
- Free OneCard and Republic Bank card wallet
- Free ABM “Blue Machine” access
- Free foreign or local drafts for educational purposes
- Free quarterly statements
- Free record book
- Free TeleBanker access
- Free discount card
- Free Student Guide on studying for examinations and preparing a Curriculum Vitae
- Free financial counselling
- Free Point of Sale at RBL merchants
- Free Online Banking with RepublicOnline
- Access to your funds 24/7
- Discounts at merchants nationwide
- Get 50% discount on Republic Bank Visa TravelMoney Card (save $US$5.00) – applicable to Foreign full-time UWI Students or Trinidad students studying on another UWI campus
To open a Career Builder account you must:
- Be enrolled in a course/programme that runs for more than one (1) year.
- Present two (2) valid forms of identification, e.g. National Identification Card, Passport or Driver’s Licence (so that we can verify that you are between 19-25 years of age) as well as a letter of acceptance from the school.
- Deposit a minimum of TT$100.00.
- Present a recent utility bill
|RATES – Part-Time Students|
|Below $500||$500 to $4,999||$5000 to $14,999||$15,000 to $49,999||$50,000 to $99,999||$100,000 to $249,999||$250,000 & over|
|Interest will be calculated on minimum monthly balances of $500 or more, and paid monthly on the 26th of each month, in the same period that it is earned.|