The Maritime Financial Group has a vacancy for a Financial Advisor. If you’ve worked in sales or you’re trying to break into this field, this is a great start.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 GCE A’ levels and/or university degree
- Experience in a sales environment
- Pursuing a LUTC, FLMI,CFP,CII or the equivalent
- Experience in the insurance industry would be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
- Interaction skills [interpersonal communication, developing and maintaining relationships and leadership skills]
- Work orientation [dependability and personal motivation]
- Self-management skills
- Openness to new experiences [continuous learning orientation and flexibility]
- Communication skills
- Quantitative skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
Must possess a motor vehicle and valid driver’s permit.
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Apply for this job on CaribbeanJobs.com